Full Service Marketing Plan For Sellers
We stay in touch with you via phone, email, FAX, or however you like to communicate.
The following is a full service marketing plan for listed properties using traditional marketing integrated with online activities.
Preparation To-Do List
- Prepare a competitive market analysis to determine values for comparable properties in the area. The COMPLEXITIES and TIMING of these valuations is CRUCIAL for the successful sale of your property. We have been in the real estate business a combined 49 years in the Greater Tyler Association of Realtors – EXCLUSIVELY in real estate sales. Dave is a lifetime resident of Smith County and Carolyn since 1957, consulting with you to price the property to meet your objectives and generate the most interest and maximize your profit. Price, condition of your property and timing are the factors that will determine the eventual profit in your property.
- Make suggestions to enhance your property in order for you to receive top dollar from prospective buyers – suggestions on available contractors, properties you can move to, etc. and the loan of a video (if desired).
Dress Your House for Success
During the Listing Period – your property can be found at the sites above plus MSN, Google, Lycos, Excite, Yahoo, and AOL. List available on request.
We can customize a marketing plan for your property with all or some of the following:
- Enter the listing in the GTAR multiple listing service — a well-utilized marketing and search tool by Realtors in our area.
- A “FOR SALE” sign in yard with directional arrow (where allowed by TXDoT). Also a rider or so featuring some aspect of the home and/or property.
- A lock box (if desired) to give greater accessibility for showings – present box has computerized key pad that registers the day, time of day, Realtor and his/ her company of the Realtor showing the property (for greater accountability and security) – we are available to open your home for other agents and prospective buyers – all to meet your lifestyle.
- Attempt to have your home shown only to pre-qualified buyers.
- Provide an information flyer with pictures of home + sign-in sheet for Realtors as well as flyers in container on yard sign (if appropriate). We also periodically distribute these flyers to other realtors throughout GTAR via e-mail, FAX or delivery.
- Usually we advertise your home in the Tyler paper in the Sunday HOME SWEET HOME and/or classified ad section twice a month.
- Advertise in HOME AND LANDS and/or SHOWCASE magazines.
- Host open houses for realtors and/or public as appropriate.
- AVAILABILITY — Dave and Carolyn are both available for showings and to answer questions of prospective buyers via 3 phone numbers. We also have e-mail and Internet, so you’re sure to get in touch with us quickly!
- Contact agents who have shown your property + two of us are available to talk about your property to other agents.
- Approximately 2-3 times a month or more, we will talk with you and/or send a report of advertising, showings and market trends.
- Visual / Virtual tour on appropriate properties.
To We undergo Continuing Education through various real estate designations and organizations:
- e-PRO – Electronic Professional
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI – Graduate Realtors Institute
- RECS – Real Estate CyberSpace Society
- SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- C-CREC – Consumer – Certified Real Estate Consultant
- Greater Tyler Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Women’s Council of Realtors
- National, Lonestar and East Texas chapters of CRS
- Real Estate Cyberspace Society
As your seller’s agent, we can:
- Present all offers and provide professional advice on your options
- Prepare a closing statement so you will know your net or profit from the sale of your property. This will often be evenings and/or weekends…whatever meets your schedule!
- Negotiate on your behalf after we have discussed the details and as nearly possible, be sure the buyers are pre-qualified with a competent lender.
- Deliver back-up offers. This is not common among real estate professionals.
- Ensure all provisions of the contract are fulfilled in the required time frames.
- Ensure that all title work is done and delivered in a timely manner.
- Disclose. Again, we fully disclose all financial and repair obligations and expectations for all parties
involved, but keeping in mind our fidicuary relationship with you as the lister.
- Accompany you to closing whether at a title company or attorney’s office.
- Finish loose ends after closing. Hopefully, there are few, but we will check anyway.